About Me

Tuesday 7 April 2015

LUSH- Happy Birthday Tin

Hey :)

So it's been a while since I last posted as I've been extremely busy with my 18th birthday celebrations :D I will be writing a post on that soon, with some of the presents I received and what I got up too :)

But I decided to dedicate this post to one of the amazing presents my boyfriend got me- the Lush Happy Birthday Tin. I have never been a hardcore Lush shopper, and I don't actually think I've ever owned a Lush Bath bomb- which is weird considering I LOVE baths and pampering myself! So I was round my boyfriends house one day and his little sister had loads of them in a pot in the bath room, and omg the smell was AMAZING!! She told me what ones she loved and showed me pictures of what they looked like when they were in the bath, and I had to get some! My boyfriend must have over heard this or something because here I am with the most amazing smelling bath bombs!

Firstly the tin they come in is so cute! Its got a summery, hippy look- which completely matches the vibrant smells inside!! I love it when the packaging is good because it means that you can reuse them later on.

Inside includes:

Pop In The Bath- (The pink and green flower one) 'When you need a pick me up, pop this in the bath. These bubble bars all have the same zesty blend of bergamot, lemon and refreshing mandarin'.

Fizzbanger- (The yellow one) 'A Catherine wheel of a bath bomb, this changes colour as it fizzes around, crackling with pooping candy and releasing a toffee apple fragrance'.

Brightside- (The orange and yellow swirly one) 'Look on the bright side of life with this cheerful bubble bar that turns your bath water a magnificent orange with a sunny citrus scent'.

> This is the only one I've tried so far and it was amazing! The smell was so fresh and fruity, whilst the water turned a bright orange colour. It has also left my skin feeling hydrated and soft!

Granny Takes A Dip- (The blue, pink, red and green one) 'Make bath time blissful with this bomb that dissolves into a kaleidoscope of swirling colours, releasing lemon, ginger and black pepper essential oils'.

Dragon's Egg- (The white one) 'Popping candy and swirling sparkles in olden orange water make this lemon sherbet bath bomb a feast for the eyes as well as the skin'.

Red Fun- (The red bar) 'A gentle 4-in-1 product with orange and mandarin oils that can be used as a solid shampoo, bubble bar, or even to play with'.


IMG_8869.JPG

Granny Takes a Dip

They all sound amazing and I'm so excited to try them all!! Let me know what your favourites are, and whether you have tried any of these ones before :)

Lots of Love
Ellie x

'There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won't sure, but I don't know many of them'- Sylvia Plath

1 comment:

  1. Firstly happy birthday! I hope you had a great day and can't wait to hear more about it :)

    Second, wow that's amazing! The LUSH tins and gift sets are so well put together. I've used the Dragons Egg one before and it was great. Hope you enjoy :) xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com